The SLA Manager is accountable to ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) are delivered according to specifications / guideline. The Service Level Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability for the success of the Service Level Management (SLM) process. Responsible for driving SLA Operations on focused with Contractual agreement and as per agreed contract defined SLA.
The SLA Manager will work to continually improve the reporting & ratification process. Transparency & visibility of service level performance to the AEGIS Management/Leadership team is critical. The SLA Manager manages the weekly and monthly SLA meeting with Program service owners and Center Operations Managers. SLA Manager will facilitate success and achievement on all agreed KPI Target’s.
Reporting to the AEGIS Deputy Program Manager, the SLA Manager interfaces with internal and Government stakeholders. This includes conducting frequent oral and written presentations to executive level leadership.
- Support Data Calls for AEGIS performance as requested/required
- Support Quality Assurance
- Provide performance data as requested for proposal development (Past Performance, etc.)
- Provide monthly metric performance during Executive Programmatic Briefing and EUSO PMR Review
- Track and provide SLA performance based on ATO objectives at monthly PMR and roll-up for CY as requested/required
- Lead Weekly Service Level Agreement Meetings with AEGIS PWS Owners, Operation Managers, Service Delivery Leads and Queue Managers
- Review critical failures and targeted improvement opportunities
- Development of Dashboards and Reporting
- Identify, report, track and update SLA Performance Risks
- Monitor and track SLA Exclusions
- Provide mid/monthly trending and analysis of SLA performance by center to AEGIS Leadership/Team
- Support AEGIS Tiger Team Initiatives
- Provide daily coaching as needed to center COM/SDL/QMs
- Support tool development and continuous improvements
- Functional Testing
- Monitoring of data (comparison of SNOW SLA Performance reporting and SeeIT Performance reporting)
- Submit Change Requests (CRs) to ensure or improve SLA performance
- Input monthly manual SLAs in CLOCs
- Knowledge of ITIL-based ticket management and IT support best practices
- Experience successfully leading an operational team in support of IT performance metrics
- Knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM tool, reporting, and data analytics
- Ability to present complex metrics and trends to executive-level leadership as well as line-level operational leaders
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.