Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program Leidos is looking to add a Senior Technology Consultant to our growing team in Quantico Virginia.
Under the Service Management, Integration and Transport(SMIT) program, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The qualified candidate will manage the project work as defined by the client contract. Other job duties and responsibilities include:
Leads and works in a collaborative effort to implement hardware and software solutions, enhancing the eCAAR database, and resolving technical issues
- Analyze dates for potential life cycle refresh of network infrastructure assets throughout the MCEN
- Collect, store and maintain data that is used to analyze the financial and asset management health of the USMC
- Leads others in the definition of project scope, plans and deliverables including cost projections, inventory updates, and proposed implementation dates
- Documenting processes and monitoring system performance metrics and ensuring the computer hardware remains compatible with software updates
- Build Consolidate Asset Analysis Reports (CAARs) for all regions of the USMC and work with regional asset managers to reconcile and confirm responsibility of assets listed on accounts
- Create import templates for both JELA and Remedy to update, add or remove asset records for reconciled regions
- Analyze information compiled from five databases (DPAS, GCSS-MC, JELA, BMC Remedy, MFNA) to ensure accuracy of over 320,000 asset records
- Consult with government leadership and other departments as required
Associates Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, and a minimum of 10 years of experience
Active DOD Secret clearance
IAT III certification
Ensure that the project delivers to client expectations on time and to budget
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.