At Leidos, we live by six values; Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration, and Commitment. Come be a part of a team that puts people first along with the missions of our Customers. Our Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operations within the Intelligence Group is building the team of next generation analysts to take our Intelligence Community (IC) Customers to the next level in Cyber defense.
We are seeking candidates for multiple positions. Available position locations range from Continental US (CONUS) to Outside Continental US (OCONUS). Many of the positions will be located in the Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Digital Network Exploitation Analyst performs technical analysis of metadata and content to ensure target continuity, to evaluate intelligence value of targets, and develop techniques to establish continued collection or gain additional target information.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Identify target communications within the global network, analyze/produce intelligence information
- Characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities using advanced application analysis
- Support development of new techniques to exploit targets
- Have a desire for continual learning and strong problem-solving, analytic and interpersonal skills that are flexible and the ability to collaborate with others
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience. An Associate’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
- Degree must be in Computer Science (CS). Related fields (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if the programs contain, at a minimum, a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms; computer architecture (not network architecture); programming example, calculus, discrete mathematics). Information Technology (IT) or Information Systems (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a CS major.
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis. In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering and/or network and system administration. Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course) will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i..e., 24 week JCAC course will count as 6 months of experience).
Network+, Security+ and/or similar certifications
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
External Referral Eligible
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.