● Adhere to and help enforce Health and Safety regulations and law.
● Have knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and Q1.
● Understand the Quality Management System Quality Brief.
● Responsible for a small team and their completion of Assembly tasks.
● Achieving production targets and deadlines.
a) Work to and complete inspection check sheets.
b) Ensuring stage inspections are carried out and documented where necessary.
c) Ensuring final inspections are carried out and documented.
● Assembly methods and set ups including:
a) Implement and record set up, close down, on site and returning from site check sheets.
b) Work from engineering drawings.
c) Promote safe and efficient systems, assembly and production within your team.
● Provide you own tools and ensure they are serviceable at all times.
● All Items required to complete production are available prior to starting Assembly.
● There may be a requirement to work on site within the UK or abroad.
● To clock in/out and fill in time cards correctly.
● Packing, documentation and Shipping of products.
● Inform the Workshop Manager and Works Manager if there are any issues preventing you completing production deadlines or targets.
● Communicate with the Workshop Manager and Works Manager giving feedback on all aspects that would affect the delivery and/or quality of our product.
● Positively promote the best interests of Leidos Industrial Engineers at all times.
● Housekeeping (clean, efficient and safe work place).
● Assist in the loading/unloading of delivery vehicles.
● Ensure your working area within the Workshop is clean and tidy.
Specific responsibilities with regard to Staff issues as below
● All production must be carried out as per the schedule.
● Time keeping.
● Drive, inspire, lead and positively motivate Assembly and Inspection personnel.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.