The Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation seeks a Product Manager with a demonstrated history of program execution and product delivery into government and commercial environments. This Product Manager will have the proven ability to manage a product line with multiple solution and service offerings, a track record of building and sustaining a culture of operational excellence, and a proven ability to execute to an annual operating budget.
- Ensuring the SES Ports & Borders division delivers on current and future product roadmap commitments; executing appropriate business rhythms and processes necessary to achieve short and long-term objectives.
- Own key strategic decisions and orchestrate cross-functional relationships across program management, engineering, sales, business development, production, and quality assurance.
- Create Marketing Requirements Document (MRD) with business case and technical specifications for proposed products and product features.
- Develop competitive analysis for existing and proposed future products to support business case and sales team.
- Drive product strategies through product roadmaps that address market trends, customer needs and competitive positioning and execute on these plans.
- Lead voice-of-customer activities and drive solutions within the product offerings.
- Defining product/service value propositions for offerings. Define go-to-market plans and strategies.
- Oversee development programs to ensure products meet customer opportunities; to include internally funded and CRAD programs.
- Manage sustaining and product margin improvement initiatives.
- Lead product certification and qualifications.
- Define product collateral and train sales team on product solutions.
- Drive a culture of precision-delivery and high accountability for meeting plans.
- Challenge the organization to drive technical and process innovations and robust solution development into the current portfolio of contracts and customers
- At least 4 or more years of product management experience or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 35% of the time, both domestic and internationally.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Results driven personality with a go-to reputation.
- Ability to translate technical problems into actionable plans with commonly understood language.
- Previous Experience in security and detection market
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with peers, managers and customers.
- Positive attitude
- Strong presentation skills with ability to present to all levels of the organization and to customers.
- Cross-functional team management experience.
- High energy professional demeanor with a strong focus on customer needs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.