Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to provide program analysis and technical expertise in support of the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs. Working with a highly collaborative team, the Program Analyst supports the Federal Program Office with oversight of Domestic Uranium Enrichment activities and is accountable for maintaining current awareness of scope, risks, and milestones undertaken by the geographically dispersed national security laboratories, DOE laboratories, and commercial contractors. The Program analyst will be responsible for all Program Management elements such as planning, integrating, and statusing program milestones and schedules.
This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA offices in Washington, DC.
In concert with the Federal Program Manager and other team members, responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and applying program knowledge and capabilities to support and advise Domestic Uranium Enrichment Program execution.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of programmatic and portfolio analysis tools and methodologies.
- Absorbing broad objectives from management to independently analyze, evaluate, and integrate solutions for complex and diverse problems involving multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying, tracking, mitigating, and resolving issues related to achieving program objectives.
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders across diverse organizational cultures, priorities, and responsibilities, and participation in inter-organization or working group meetings.
- Communicating effectively about program status using strategic documents and visualizations, planning reports, white papers, programmatic documents, slides, and oral presentation.
- Readily adding tasks and scope as Domestic Uranium Enrichment Office portfolio matures.
- Ability to be granted DOE Q and/or DOD TS clearance
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Production Modernization ongoing efforts and scope.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in supporting collaborative efforts across multiple programs/entities.
- Demonstrated successful experience with communications and interacting with Federal Government leadership, governmental sites and national laboratories.
- Master’s Degree.
- 2-6 years of experience of professional experience.
- Project and Program Management experience with NNSA, DOD or other relevant agencies.
- Prior experience with Uranium technologies, manufacturing or purification processes.
- Provide technical scientific and engineering oversight on NA-192 projects in order to sustain and modernize NNSA's capabilities and support the tritium mission
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from the Department of Energy, that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated . If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.