Are you interested in being part of a world class team that is supporting one of the world’s largest integrated transportation, logistics and supply chain systems? Interested in a position that will encourage and promote future growth opportunity? If this excites you, Leidos has just the role for you!
Leidos Defense Operations is seeking a Functional Analyst for the IGC II contract with USTRANSCOM. As part of the Leidos Team, you’ll be working with IGC, USTRANSCOM’s System of Record for In-Transit Visibility (ITV) and Asset Visibility (AV). You will work hands on with the IGC Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) which is a data repository of integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain data that provides end-to-end visibility from requisition to delivery in theatre. Customers that you will be supporting and sustaining include the Combatant Commands, Services, DOD, and other federal agencies.
Location: You must be local to the Scott AFB, IL customer location. While this role is primarily teleworking support; occasional and immediate onsite support may be required.
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
What will you do as Functional Analyst?
• Support GOC personnel in the use of IGC.
• Execute complicated data queries.
• Interpret IGC query results and documentation.
• Answer questions regarding IGC data and the business rules used to integrate IGC data.
• Review USTRANSCOM-related IGC inputs/displays and provide feedback to the GOC.
• Monitor user satisfaction in the GOC and provide feedback to the Leidos team.
• Assist with IGC maintenance in support of the GOC.
• Collaborate with system engineering to develop functional requirements meeting end-user needs.
• Develop functional scenarios and support execution of system level testing.
• Specify/define reports and dashboards meeting functional transportation and supply requirements.
• Conduct IGC training as a backup to the main lead trainer.
• Work directly with the government functional team to understand defects.
• Use Agile development tools to manage work and collaborate with IGC teams.
• Support creation and updating of all relevant documentation and specifications.
• Conduct various formal and participate in lifecycle reviews.
• Tailor Leidos Engineering procedures to meet program requirements and standards.
• Assist IGC III Operations Manager and Chief Engineer, as necessary.
• Support proposal efforts and other tasks, as required.
These are qualifications required for this role:
• United States Citizen
• Must have an Active Secret Clearance
• Security+ CE Certification or equivalent
• B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years prior relevant experience
You must have the following experience to be successful in this role:
• Full knowledge of defense transportation industry and Department of Defense logistics practices.
• Knowledge/Understanding of DoD Manifesting and In-transit Visibility Systems and the Department of Defense Transportation System (DTS) (i.e. Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS), Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES), Global Decision Support System (GDSS), Joint Operational Planning Execution System (JOPES), and GATES Water)
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with users and USTRANSCOM leadership
• Proficiency with the following: Running Business Objects reports, building and executing Business Objects ad-hoc queries, summarizing query results in reports or presentations using Microsoft Word/PowerPoint
The following qualifications are preferred:
• Basic UNIX knowledge
• Experience constructing and executing SQL queries against Teradata and Oracle
• Web Services (SOAP)
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (waterfall, agile)
• Knowledge of any of the current IGC interfaces (including GATES, GDSS, CMOS, DLA/DAAS (Supply/Requisition), JOPES, TRDM, RFITV, GATES Water, IBS, Commercial EDI, and Asset Visibility Inventory feeds)
• Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.