Looking for an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing Operation? Come join us! Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to support the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) mission supporting the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. The selected candidate will report to the Director of Contracts and support contract management activities for our NASA portfolio of programs.
If you’d like to join a passionate and highly skilled team of Contracts Professionals – we’d love to meet you.
The position requires the ability provide strategies to achieve business goals while minimizing risks, maintain contract compliance in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and advise program management on contractual issues. Candidate must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and possess strong proposal preparation skills.
Please note: Work location for this position may be Webster, TX or Remote based on the candidate’s experience.
- Negotiate, author, execute, and manage contracts and agreements cradle to grave and provide contracting subject matter expertise.
- Serve as member of program office team by being problem solving business partner.
- Resolve performance issues, identify risks and associated mitigations, ensure compliance with Leidos policies, procedures as well as government and contract requirements.
- Coordinate with Program Managers to provide guidance on contractual requirements and ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Develop strong relationships with Government customer counterparts and internal program stakeholders.
- Regularly interact with programs, contracts, project control, finance, business development and customers.
- Bachelor 's degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Be an action-oriented, self-motivator individual who can lead a team, work independently, and has strong organizational and personal skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Expert knowledge within government contracts arena with particular emphasis on proposal support.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including experience negotiating complex terms and conditions.
- Must have experience with all contract types and a working knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
- Knowledge in government contracts, municipal, and commercial contracts.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with executive management and staff regarding Contracts
- issues with high degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- Ability to establish relationships internally and within the Leidos community.
- Experience with NASA customer
- Experience with NASA FAR Supplement
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.