Leidos is seeking an instructor for the Intelligence Analysis 101 and 201 training program, which delivers courses in analytic tradecraft and collaboration. The Intelligence Analysis 101/201 curriculum is taught in a team-teaching environment and combines brief lectures with multiple exercises and activities. Instructors are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of their classrooms and other exercise materials. Instructors will report on a day-to-day basis to the Course Director. The ideal candidate will have passion for instruction and preparing a generation of intelligence analysts for their jobs.
- Fully comprehend and be able to apply all course objectives and teaching points.
- Prepare classroom facilities for instruction
- Prepare and execute online course instruction and conduct synchronous learning sessions
- Deliver course by informing, showing, facilitating practice, and evaluating participants’ analytic tradecraft through joint analytic exercises
- Respond to participant and staff needs during and outside of course delivery, such as resolving logistical or technical issues
- Assist with development of course materials
- Have experience or training in critical thinking
- Have an active TS/ SCI w/Poly
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Documented, comprehensive, and extensive knowledge of IC Analytic Standards, analytic tradecraft and methodologies, and experience in applying them to resolve intelligence problems
- Possess extensive knowledge and background in the substantive areas of intelligence, such as national security, foreign policy, science and technology, law enforcement or economic policy
- Documented, comprehensive, and extensive knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities regarding analytic matters
- Demonstrable, working knowledge of IC collaboration tools associated with INTELINK-SBU
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in education or training, including:
- Documented, comprehensive, and extensive ability to provide IC analytic training in a formal classroom setting
- Leading/facilitating a course composed of experienced professionals and adult learners
- An excellent ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written course materials that clearly convey learning objectives and relevant course content
- Flexibility to adjust course delivery to fit the needs of students
- The ability to work in a team-teaching environment, where you understand the entire course material in order to ensure continuity between modules
- The ability to understand and meet lesson objectives
- Knowledge of instructional systems design
- Knowledge of adult learning theory
- Masters, PhD, or law degree
- Experience with the scientific method
- Experience with other diagnostic or investigative techniques
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.