Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for an MS Project Scheduler supporting our government customer. This position will consider full-time telework. Let us know you if are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you on this next great career opportunity.
Under the direction of Program Managers and Deputy Program Managers, the Project Scheduler develops and maintains project schedules and associated resource allocation, performance assessment, and reporting.
- Project planning that includes cost, schedule, risk, change control management, etc.
- Establish and coordinate business rhythms required to accomplish program schedule execution across multiple programs with a particular focus on schedules and associated resource management using the MS Project Server tool.
- Develop and maintain a program-level IMS and perform performance analysis
- Work across multiple segments integrating lower-level schedules into overall IMS
- Perform Schedule Quality Assurance reviews in consultation with project and task leadership
- Resource-load (personnel, BOM, ODC) new tasks and schedules. Collect and implement schedule status, providing critical path analysis, implement baseline changes, and prepare reporting with regard to resource utilization on a monthly basis.
- Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders. Present the master schedule as required during Program/Project Management meetings.
- Establish and enforce schedule guidelines for functional areas.
- Perform independent network analyses resulting in reports and metrics.
- Evaluate and make process improvements to support Project Planning objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Demonstrated financial, cost, and schedule analytical skills.
- Demonstrated master level capability with Microsoft Project with the ability to build a range of project, program, and integrated master schedules.
- Ability to resource load schedules and properly estimate relationships and durations.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflict effectively.
- Ability to adapt and be productive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills supporting multiple stakeholders and business operations.
- Expertise in understanding and mitigating risks to business operations.
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.