Leidos seeks a Software Systems Engineer to join our Cognitive Electronic Warfare business area. The successful candidate will contribute to technology developments in signal processing, optimization, detection & estimation, deep learning, and adaptive decision and control. Will possess hands-on experience in full-lifecycle requirements management, i.e., the classic Systems Engineering “V”.
• Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, and supporting system integration and V&V.
• Works within, and helps lead, cross-discipline engineering teams developing, integrating, testing, and fielding Cognitive Electronic Warfare software systems and products.
• Top Secret clearance and able for SAR program access.
• Technical experience in systems engineering, system architecture, software engineering, software architecture, and/or related fields
• Hands-on experience in full-lifecycle requirements management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science / Machine Learning, or similar field, and 8-12 years of relevant experience.
• Model-based systems engineering (e.g., Cameo) experience a plus.
• Experience in being part of a multi-disciplinary project team in research or development.
• Master’s / Doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science / Machine Learning or similar field, and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.