Leidos seeks a Software Configuration/Quality Assurance Manager to join our Cognitive Electronic Warfare business area. The successful candidate will contribute to technology developments in signal processing, optimization, detection & estimation, deep learning, and adaptive decision and control. Will possess hands on experience in defining, implementing, and managing software configuration and quality assurance processes.
• Duties include managing an AGILE software development lifecycle as SCRUM Master; ensuring configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations; preparing deviations and waivers for government approval when specifications cannot be met.
• Responsible for tracking product design changes and evaluating the effects on the overall system.
• Works within and leads cross-discipline engineering teams developing, integrating, testing and fielding Cognitive Electronic Warfare systems.
• Top Secret clearance and able for SAR program access.
• Hands-on Scrum Master experience.
• Version control tooling, automated testing, and software configuration management experience.
• CMMI, including the generation of appropriate artifacts
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science / Machine Learning, or similar field, and 8-12 years of relevant experience.
• DevSecOps certification (CDP) a plus.
• Experience in being part of a multi-disciplinary project team in research or development.
• Master’s / Doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science / Machine Learning or similar field, and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.