Our mission at Leidos is to make the world healthier, safer, and more efficient. The Leidos Health Group New Growth Solutions (HGS) organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technology, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
The Health New Growth Solutions organization is hiring a HGS Product Manager to this highly dynamic and fast moving team!! The HGS Product Manager is a STRATEGIC and SENIOR part of the team and responsible for product development for health technical solutions, managing the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing business and external customer needs; and translating needs into product requirements.
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results
- Recommends and develops new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations
- Leads and manages works of other technical staff that has significant impact on project results/outputs.
- Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation
- Develops solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices
- Responsible for scoping approach (cost and time) given overview of market problem and solution goals (building product roadmap, capabilities, etc.)
- Manage process to fully define and manage the process to create a Minimally Viable Product (MVP) to support market testing and feedback
- Develop build, buy and partner recommendations in order to achieve business objectives as defined
- Manage process to harden and scale product with proven market fit
- Manage Backlog
- Responsible for Release planning
- Internal Collaboration to solve the right problems and solve them in the right way
- Provides status communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project
- Coach and mentor teams
- Serves as a subject matter expert within technical domain area
- BS degree in business, healthcare, or technical discipline and 12- 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant healthcare domain experience (provider, payer, clinical, HIT)
- Proven knowledge of healthcare systems and applications design
- Practical experience with software applications as an end user or vendor
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional team environment
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Requires functional knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in defining scalable solutions based on microservices architecture for cloud deployment
- Experience with SaaS delivery platforms
- Experience with the integration of external SaaS products with the Leidos healthcare enterprise platform
- Experience in defining product and application solutions that leverage Leidos Enterprise Application Foundry (LEAF) platform and framework services
- Experience using Atlassian tool suite (Confluence and Jira) or comparable agile development tools
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.