The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Site Logistician supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Site Logistician for the PSS-T Program is responsible for managing all logistics activities near McAllen Texas in support of Customs and Border Patrol Aerostat site operations. The Site Logistician will support a team located at various sites near McAllen Texas and will be responsible for all supply and property management actions for the distribution of supply between sites and warehousing locations.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all logistics activities for site operations / training staff to support adequate supply and spares levels at the site, ensure accurate logistics reports, facilitate depot maintenance actions, coordinate for specialty tooling or material handling equipment, and coordinate with logistics headquarter support for urgent requirements requiring attention.
- Responsible for supporting site supply requests from operations team to ensure equipment and materials are ordered in a timely manner and readily available to support the border mission.
- Monitor inventory levels for known re-supply items and requisitioning supply and spares necessary for site operations when shortage is identified and requisition was not initiated by FOC LNO.
- Inventory Management at the site performing 10% site inventories monthly.
- Sensitive Items inventories monthly.
- Organize the site, labeling containers, barcoding equipment and locations, setting up the site for use of automated equipment scanning tools for inventory management.
- Support actions at local sites as required, traveling to site when stock or equipment needs to be pulled from stock or joint inventory is necessary with site staff.
- Maintain HAZMAT locker by clearing expired hazardous materials, ensure all products within have an associated MSDS and are labeled appropriately with shelf life and placarding.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of four (4) years of experience as a site logistics lead working independently to achieve objectives with significant impact on site operations; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing an asset management database for property accountability.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working for the DoD as a Logistician.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Logistics experience to include material handling, inventory control, procurement, shipping and receiving, use of asset management databases.
- Experience monitoring supply levels and acting as supply chain manager.
- Bachelor Degree and six (6) or more years of relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.