The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Web Developer to join our growing team. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. Choose Leidos and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Web Developer you will:
- Provide web design and development expertise in support of both new application development tasks and maintenance
- Be part of an agile team where communication skills and the ability to execute within the established development process are paramount to yours and the team's success
- Support the entire product lifecycle to include systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment
- Use industry proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged, along with a dedication to staying educated on current technology trends.
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
- Requires a BS degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Be comfortable operating in all phases of the application lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Have excellent technical acumen and be highly self-directed and motivated
- Background in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and OGC WMS/WFS
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience writing automated functional and cross-browser test suites
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.