Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Information Assurance Analysts for future and upcoming positions at Langley AFB. These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Applicants will support the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) by providing Information Assurance (IA) support to AF Wing and Squadron-level organizations located at Joint-Base Langley-Eustis VA.
- Advise, conduct and document risk assessments.
- Help develop System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Provide continuous surveillance of mission critical AF DCGS systems and components inclusive of Authority to Operate (ATO) and Interim Authorizations to Test (IATT) components.
- Perform computer equipment, software and magnetic media inspections during Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) installations and removals.
- Investigate, verify and report information related to firewall exception requests, network service requests (NSR) and port service requests (PSR).
- Implement IA and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations.
- Develop capability-based IA requirements based upon user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Develop, collaborate and coordinate IA solutions with product developers and AF acquisition agents, security, Information Technology and operations personnel during day-to-day operations and during weekly / monthly Integration forums.
- Validate and maintain the accreditation of the assigned Security Plans.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation.
- BA/BS Degree and 6 years of experience OR AAS and 10 years of experience.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility and DOD 8570.01 certifications prior to assignment
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with on-site personnel and enterprise AF DCGS stakeholders and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants possessing extensive working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A), Xacta IA Manager and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platforms are highly desired
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.