Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Tactical Systems Operators (TSO / 1A8X2) Airborne Cryptologic Certification Training (ACCT) Mode Instructors for a upcoming positions located at Will Rogers ANG Base Oklahoma City, Hurlburt Field Florida and Cannon AFB New Mexico. These positions are a part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The TSO ACCT Mode Instructor is responsible for training 361 ISRG personnel, in accordance with (IAW) Operational Tradecraft and Training (OTT) / Training and Certification (T & C) / NGW-ITOS certification guidelines for Mode 1, 2, and 3 operators. The candidate will also obtain and certify 361 ISRG personnel in future Modes as they become available/required. The candidate will teach regularly scheduled initial and recertification Mode courses. The candidate will be required to develop, maintain and implement Cryptologic Mission Certification Training (CMCT) material and curriculum IAW 361 ISRG training guidance and approved Program of Instruction (POI). In addition to courseware the candidate will also utilize, and assist in developing scenarios for, the Tactical Systems Emulator (TSE) Aircrew Training Device (ATD).
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with TSO subject matter experts and tacticians on operational trends and analysis in order to provide tailored and up-to-date ACCT training.
- Review, develop and update/adjust TSE scenarios in accordance with the approved Syllabus of Instruction (SOI)
- Provide instruction as an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) subject matter expert and National Security Administration (NSA) certified instructor in support of Air Force systems, Cryptologic Operators (CO), and quick reaction capabilities.
- Track and implement changes to certification requirements
- Liaise between ISRG, subordinate squadrons, and elements of the IC
- Conduct routine certification training and testing of Air Force Tactical Systems Operators (TSO), to include: classroom instruction, test proctoring, implementation of practical training scenarios and certification evaluations…
- Assist with developing, teaching, and implementing a program of instruction (POI) for training of TSOs in advanced tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for collection and exploitation of current and emerging technological protocols.
- Assess and evaluate emerging technologies and associated operational TTPs to support government analysis regarding the potential inclusion of new equipment and methods into SIGINT training.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- Bachelor's and 6+ years experience OR Associate's and 10+ years experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years of aircrew experience, 2+ years of experience operating SIGINT systems and related equipment preferred
- 2+ years of experience with supporting and analyzing high value target analysis databases
- Current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must have previous experience as an A-STG operator
- Must possess a minimum of Mode Instructor Certification in one of Modes 1-3 and Mode Operator Certifications in two of Modes 1-3; with the ability to obtain Mode Instructor Certifications in all three Modes.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the TSO mission and Mode certification process.
- Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team.
- The candidate must also possess effective verbal and written communication skills
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.