Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking a full-time Active Directory Administrator to support the Regional Cyber Center CONUS (NETCOM RCC-C). The work location will be at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ. This position requires a Secret clearance or US citizenship and the ability to obtain a clearance.
Administrator will be responsible for maintaining existing enterprise Active Directory solutions, troubleshoot incidents, and assist with transitioning new capabilities from the engineering team to production. Duties will include validating the health and status, operations, and maintenance of Active Directory systems. This individual will work in a team environment supporting a large enterprise spanning multiple enclaves and sites.
• Proactively and efficiently administer Active Directory (AD) Services using enterprise tool sets such as Change Auditor, Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM), SCCM, SCOM
• Individuals in this role may be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops and/or servers) in order to perform technical configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions to assist with troubleshooting authentication anomalies.
• Provide support for implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining Active Directory systems. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems and provide recommended solutions.
• Ensure server configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
• Coordinate with stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
• Develop, test and document solutions to complex Active Directory management technical issues.
• Build and deploy Domain Controllers and other Active Directory servers through remote means at customer sites utilizing approved installation procedures.
• Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
• Mentor junior team members.
• Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 enterprise watch personnel.
• Support operations across multiple geographic locations.
• Develop solutions to complex technical issues.
• Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
• Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
• Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must hold active, in scope, DoD Secret clearance or the ability to obtain Interim Secret eligibility (U.S. Citizenship required)
• High School Diploma +6 years of Information Technology (IT) experience, or AA/AS Degree +4 or BA/BS Degree +2 at minimum
• Current IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
• Must acquire Microsoft server certification, MCP 70-410, 70-411 or higher within 6 months of hire
• Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
• Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
• Works independently and within a team structure
• Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
Must possess familiarity with the following:
• Windows Active Directory services
• Domain Name Service
• Server 2012 R2 administration
• Physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) servers
• Client/server hardware and software configuration
• Networking concepts
• Creating and/or modifying scripts (batch, vbs, PowerShell)
• McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS)
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
• Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• DISA STIGs and IAVAs
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.