The Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS) will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). The MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Provide All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture.
- Identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs.
- Provide technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 or more years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
- Experienced with GRAPEVINE / CPE
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with sensitive reporting
- Cyber knowledge
- Work experience to include Intelligence Analysis experience specifically within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a expert understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Familiarity with transmission schemes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.