Leidos has an opening for a Network Administrator in our Enterprise Networks Team. This opening supports our program that is being deployed to Army installations in CONUS, AK, HI and PR. Our home base is in Edgewood, MD which houses the program team, warehouse operations, system integration lab, 24x7 Help Desk operation, and engineering center. This position is responsible for administering, configuring and troubleshooting various components of the network and other duties including monitoring, installation, modification, testing, and remediation of network issues and servicing of network equipment.
All positions are “hands-on” positions. The network administrator positions require travel (50-75%) to Army Installations (preferred home base locations-MD, NC, Ft Hood, TX, VA & Seattle WA) and the position on the Enterprise Network Team can be a teleworker (Preferred locations: San Diego CA, VA & MD, Ft Hood TX & Seattle WA) with occasional travel (10%).
- Understanding the deployed network infrastructure and applying configuration and administration of Enterprise Network toolsets such as Solar Winds and SOTI/Mobi for Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Participate in the cyber activities to include lockdown of network components, STIG application and documentation.
- Responsible for designing network solutions
- Coordinate circuit configuration and turn-up with the Army Regional Cyber Command and Installations Network Enterprise Centers
- Remotely upgrade, troubleshoot & configure Network devices (Handheld scanners, Cisco WAPs, Firewalls, and Switches)
- Provide Tier 2 Support to the Help Desk
- Monitor network operations using Solar Winds Network Manager & SOTI/Mobi for MDM
- Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with Cisco family of products, configuration, troubleshooting and implementation
- Experience with the development of the IP topology and assignments for an installation
- Experience in interfacing with Govt and client personnel to resolve network issues
- Cisco Certifications
- Network Certifications
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.