Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The 363rd ISRW/ST currently has an opening for a Video Teleconference (VTC) Technician to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. As a member of the Intelligence Support Squadron, it will be your mission to oversee and maintain all VTC systems. They will provide classified and unclassified multimedia, video teleconferencing, and audio visual (AV) equipment support for military, civilian, and contractor employees located at LAFB. They will perform Level 2 technical support and inventory control for government owned computers, printers, and other devices.
- VTC setup ,administration and scheduling of teleconferences
- Ensure VTC and AV equipment is operational for scheduled meetings and provide setup
- Maintain and upgrade multimedia, VTC, and AV equipment, including bridges and CODECS
- Support the certification and accreditation of all VTC systems for the various networks
- Develop and maintain the Security System Plans (SSPs) for each VTC network certification
- Serve as the organization’s secondary interface for all telephone related matters.
- Prepare and schedule work requests for phone/voice mail service and unique VTC circuits.
- Setup/maintain multiple, on-demand meet-me-numbers for the organization utilizing the Meet-Me audio conferencing mechanism
- Ensure VTC system compatibility with outside location’s (includes government and private industry) systems through coordination, analysis, and VTC connectivity tests with the VTC support technicians at outside locations
- Provide sound technical, administrative, procedural, troubleshooting and VTC advice to meeting coordinators at host (local) and far-end VTC locations
- Abide by all applicable DoD, AF, and Langley AFB regulations and guidance, including specific guidelines concerning ITAM and the handling of IT equipment
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years of experience OR a AAS Degree and 10 years of experience. Additional may be considered in lieu of a Degree.
- US citizenship is mandatory
- Must possess a DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
- VTC setup, bridge, and video CODEC operation.
- Administration and scheduling of teleconferences.
- An overall knowledge of telephony and IP networks.
- Good customer service skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in combination with a team.
- Security + Certification
- USAF ISR experience
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.