We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Mission Lead to provide mission critical support to our customer. As part of an Agile Team, you will integral part of the Agile Portfolio Teams engaged in the engagement with development teams, end-users, and customer-stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for enriching relationships on both sides of development. To be successful, you will need to be well organized and able to effectively coordinate across stakeholders. Must be willing to work in a fast passed environment to assist the programs to design, develop integrate and maintain enterprise solutions.
- Engage stakeholders, end-users and development team throughout the full development lifecycle
- Serve as a liaison and provide clear concise operating picture across groups
- Serve as an advocate for the needs of end-users and stakeholders supplying key feedback to Agile development teams.
- Provide clear understanding to end-users and stakeholders on the realistic impacts of requirements and requests.
- Extensive experience working with people
- The candidate needs to be an effective communicator with strong listening skills
- Working understanding and functionality of intelligence databases
- Willingness to take charge and work independently, at times without supervision
- Ability to understand problems and develop solutions for resolution
- Candidate must have a BS/BA and 8-12 years of relevant experience, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience working as an intelligence Analyst – previous experience supporting counter-terrorism missions is preferred.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Requirements Officer background
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.