The Intelligence Group (IG) of Leidos has a career opportunity for a talented Quality Assurance Manager to support the DHS’s SENS3. You will be expected to utilize your experience to lead and provide hands on quality assurance and quality control functions within the SENS3 program. You will be responsible for performing audits, generating audit reports and tracking discrepancies, conducting root cause analysis investigations, and ensuring adherence to the quality standards for the program. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
- Manage program instantiation of the Quality Management System
- Perform continuous product and process improvement activities
- Deploy and implement appropriate QMS processes
- Track, analyze and report to program management on trends found in the performance metrics
- Report to higher level management on Quality Achievement and act as liaison for enterprise quality initiatives for the program.
- Implement audit practices for internal processes and products
- Ensure adherence to all standards, Leidos policies, and best practices
- Provide the program manager with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives
- Create and present quality metrics at the Leidos IPRs
- Lead and execute external quality standards – such as ISO27000
- Other duties as required
- BA degree and 12-15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant Quality Management experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience managing and developing performance metrics
- Experience leading effective root cause analyses and utilizing results to implement process improvements
- Experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO27000
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project)
- Ability to support limited local travel
- Ability to obtain a DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) suitability determination
- Certified Lean Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL Foundation training or equivalent) and/or IT Service Management Projects
- Formal auditor training
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.