Leidos has an immediate opening for Cash Management Specialist to join our Corporate Treasury team in Reston - VA. We are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter with a focus on operational excellence. This position will be responsible for the daily cash management activity, to include system management, cash positioning, bank account reconciliation, cash accounting, and electronic funds transfers. Serve as the point of contact for general banking support for the business units and other corporate functional areas. The candidate will work within a small team; but will retain an expanding area of direct responsibilities and increasing autonomy based on their initiative, capabilities and achievements. The position will be structured to balance both special projects and routine work assignments. A significant amount of administrative work is a byproduct of the position.
Please note that this position requires very early work hours - it starts at 6.30am EST and ends around 3.30pm EST with an hour's break in between.
- Prepare Daily Cash Positioning and cash reports for Management
- Conducts borrowing and investment activities
- Assist with Domestic and internal electronic funds transfers
- Ensure adequate global liquidity
- Manage bank administration (open/close accounts, signature cards, KYC, AML, etc)
- Review bank fees
- Manage internal and external audits
- Assist in other Treasury assignments or projects
- Support research needs for Accounting and various other internal groups
- Contribute to the execution of department policies, procedures, and operational controls with an emphasis on optimizing operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 2+ years of Treasury relevant experience
- Critical thinking, communication skills, and time management are critical to this position.
- Candidates should be detail oriented, with a focus on operational excellence.
- Able and willing to work from 6.30am - 3.30pm EST daily
- Functional experience with Costpoint, HFM, and bank cash management portals
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with project work (life cycles, timelines, etc)
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.