The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a *100% REMOTE* Provisioning Lead supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Provisioning Lead is responsible for supporting the development and sustainment of Logistics Support Analyses Reports through the execution of PowerLOG-J using the data architecture established in the GEIA-0007B; resulting in Logistics Support Analyses Reports that satisfy CDRL deliverables. The key individual for the PSS-T Program will interface with matrixed teams from the prime contract, PD Aerostats, and Leidos personnel, to include Engineers, ILS, Safety Engineering, Technical Writers and Trainers. Other key responsibilities the selected individual with be responsible for are:
- Ability to self-manage while working from home in a 100% remote position.
- Working with Reliability and Sustainment Engineering to incorporate and shape Line Replaceable Units (LRU) and Shop Replaceable Units (SRU) into the COMPASS database to create a Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) to develop reparable / discardable units for the program, as well as identify levels of sparing through the use of SESAME and Poisson Distribution.
- Understanding and incorporating key Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability, Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Prime Contractor Technical SME’s to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLOG-J and report through LMP as the result of an DCN (Design Change Notification), ECP (Engineering Change Proposal), or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Create LSA Reports LSA-030 Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) Report, LSA-036 Provisioning Parts List Report, LSA-040 Authorization List Report, LSA-080 Bill of Materials Report, and LSA-155 Recommended Spare Parts List for Spares Acquisition Integrated with Production.
- Support with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD during ECP, ESR, and DCN.
- Update Bill of Materials and PLISN architecture.
- Providing recommendations for updating parts list to include Authorized Stockage Lists (ASL), Prescribed Load Lists (PLL), Authorized Additional Lists (AAL), and additional parts lists when requested based on ECP.
- Responsible for generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quick Reference Cards (QRC), and Program Directives to aid in completion of tasks in a uniform fashion across multiple entities.
- Provide updates and brief during bi-weekly Logistics Engineer, Technical Writing, and Training Integrated Product Team meetings.
- Provide content and updates during Product Support Management and Integrated Product Team meetings and Program Management Reviews.
- Review provisioning and Logistics Sustainability products during Design Change Notification and milestone reviews.
- Will prepare for and take part in system test planning and execution, verification, and validation events as required.
Other duties may include:
- Task Data Analysts and monitor efforts to complete reports required by CDRL or other reports as requested by the government.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience with Logistics or Product Support Management, or Master’s degree and two (2) years of experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience supporting a team to solve problems that are unclear and require a thorough understanding of program requirements and resources.
- Experience with use of PowerLOG-J for Provisioning Technical Data entry and Reports development.
- Experienced with supportability analysis (MTA, FTA, LORA) and use of COMPASS.
- Expert Knowledge of provisioning data tables (H Tables) in an LMI Database.
- Strong understanding of GEIA-0007 and DED requirements.
- Experience briefing and developing reports for executive leadership, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills to organize small team in developing reports and assisting government in determining appropriate response to report data.
- Strong understanding of performance based logistics metrics, reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting, provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a response to urgent mission requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experienced with use of Windchill Configuration Management database and RepairData module
- Experience developing Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM) reports.
- Experience using technical manuals and maintenance instructions to respond to failure types.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.