Leidos is seeking Mid-Level Systems Engineer - Cloud Administrator on a Cyber Security Center contract. The candidate will perform a variety of assignments associated with managing and controlling Microsoft Azure computer information systems in a high paced environment. The position will be part of a growing IT team working on multiple information systems in a high-demand setting ensuring the uninterrupted and secure day to day operation of the cyber security program. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for design, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of Microsoft Azure-based systems. The candidate will be skilled in cloud computing environments, to include at least Microsoft Azure design, deployment, monitoring, and optimization.
- Manage cloud infrastructure services and cloud servers
- Leads, oversees, and maintains, multi-user computing environment
- Develop, configure, implement, and manage the Azure-based systems
- Install and configure, manage, and upgrade operating systems in cloud and on-premises environments, to include Windows, RHEL, Kubernetes services, databases, and storage.
- Monitor and evaluate efficiency of software/hardware usage in Azure environments
- Integrate on-premises systems with the Azure environment
- Provide assistance to secure and operate cloud and on-premises servers, including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting
- Work with DevOps teams on configuration, analysis, and security of Azure tool chains and assets
- Participate in Team meetings, providing input and suggestions, and prepare minutes of discussion items
- 2+ years of design, development, integration, implementation, operation and analysis of Azure cloud computing solutions.
- Must be able to support the daily maintenance, configuration, and security of Azure solutions
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other system administrators, system engineers, and network engineers in a team environment
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Experience with Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance, i.e. STIG & DSS compliance, documentation, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure security design, engineering and operations
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-53 series or ISO 27000 series documents
- BS degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Secret Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable).
- Fairmont, WV
- Boulder CO
- Remote eligible pending customer approval, however onsite is preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.