The Life Sciences Operation of the Health Group of Leidos is seeking a Lead Project Scheduler who will identify and track key program milestones in support of the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP). The CDMRP supports research projects within a broad range of medical research fields and military health. This position requires a U.S. citizen in order to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense security clearance. This position is located in Frederick, Maryland.
- Utilizing program management tools to identify and track key program milestones across multiple programs including contract deliverables
- Assisting multiple program teams in maintaining planned schedules
- Assessing a variety of program metrics and providing reports to Program Managers to ensure support requirements and objectives are being met
- Managing schedules across multiple programs to forecast staffing requirements.
- Assisting Program Managers with shaping program management tools to meet program needs.
- Serving as key point of contact for scheduling internal Program Management meetings in support of multiple programs
- Participating in special projects as required
Successful candidates will possess:
- Experience utilizing project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Confluence, or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in management or a related discipline, with 3-4 years program schedule development related experience is desired. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.