Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We’re looking for innovators and forward-thinkers to help us do great things.
Leidos is seeking Systems Administrator for Messaging and Active Directory to join our Defense Enclave Services team, who will support an extensive digital modernization program critical to DISA and Fourth Estate Agencies.
We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits.
- Performs Due Diligence and Knowledge Transfer of incumbent personnel
- Supports root cause analysis of critical outages to develop permanent solutions and present continual improvement options.
- Identifies opportunities for automation and process improvement for life-cycle events for Active Directory group objects to include:
- Creating new group objects
- Modifying group object attributes
- Modifying group object type
- Deactivating and deleting group objects
- Provides technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to client and technical specialists on improvements, updates, and vulnerability issues; and recommends mitigation strategies
- Collaborates in researching, planning, designing, and assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure; leads and/or assists in the planning, installation and configuration of the Active Directory Network components required to meet client needs; validates system upgrades and patches when required.
- Creates and maintains system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps; identifies and participates in improvement opportunities spanning service delivery, user experience, security, etc.; assists in the design, testing, and implementation of computer and network system software projects to meet client and individual user requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or prior relevant experience
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Six (6) years using Active Directory and/or Exchange experience that includes designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise level Active Directory solutions
- Enhanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019, Windows 10, Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP Protocols, and Group Policies
- Demonstrated experience in using, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows computer platforms in an active directory environment.
- Experience monitoring and optimizing the performance of the Microsoft Exchange system
- Possess good working knowledge and understanding of Windows credential stores such as Microsoft Active Directory and their related security capabilities and functions
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II (IAT II)
- U.S. citizen with a DoD Secret security clearance or higher
- Prior DISA experience
- Experience with Microsoft Teams/O365 in an enterprise environment
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification in Productivity or Messaging
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certifications a strong plus
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.