The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Financial Cost Analyst (resource manager) supporting the USCG IMS program in Kearneysville, WV. The FCA will collaborate with the DHS’s - United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA in providing enhanced systems engineering services for all infrastructure managed services (IMS) that empower all 65,000 end users (EUs) to successful execute the USCG’s eleven mandatory missions. Ultimately, Leidos will support the C5ISC in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve network capabilities and services while decreasing life cycle costs and improving the EU experience.
- Task Order IMS management, budgeting, forecasting, managing subcontractor hours, cost, and funding needs, as well as analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
- Working closely with technical leads to develop and maintain IMS, complete cost/staffing analysis, and aggregate data for program level views.
- Assist Program Managers identify programmatic risk and opportunities that will impact program financials while recommending cost reductions and ways to mitigating risk.
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating, and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Perform variance/trend analysis during the month-end close process
- Supporting program growth initiatives and creating business cases inclusive of financial modeling
- Managing and developing relationships with the external customer; operating as a business partner to improve financial performance
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must evaluate, monitor, and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team.
- Must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years of professional experience; or 2-6 years of prior relevant experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Comprehensive Program Finance experience; familiar with multiple contract types
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel experience and government contracting experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Contract Setup Processes
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.