The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos’s Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Functional Specialist / Contracts Manager (FSCM) to work within the Program Management Office (PMO) staff as part of the USCG IMS program located in Kearneysville, WV. This FSCM will maintain the contracts and ensure all milestones and contractual deliverables are recorded and submitted as per the IMS contract. The FSCM supports the PM and deputy PM on program growth management, Training Requirements, Distributive Training and Exercise support activities, and the submission and accuracy of Recurring Program Reports, Deliverables and Briefings, in support of the Program Management Office. Limited potential for travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for short durations in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA command cadre.
- Must have passed a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university required in Business Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field of study
- 10+ years of relevant DoD contracts management experience and leadership responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying functional and operational departments
- Must possess outstanding data driven and detail-oriented work ethic
- Effectively monitor, track and report on all service level agreements (SLAs)
- Effectively communicate and present information to stakeholders about contract-related matters
- Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
- Strong analytical, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships across the program and customer stakeholders
- Experience managing and reporting on financial activities
- Experience in performing risk management
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Establishes milestones and ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies, and manages risks and program problems and develops mitigations/solutions
- Collaborates with the Senior Program Managers to ensure the customers expectation are met and/or exceeded
- Oversight and management of projects kick-off and close-out
- Using data analysis skills to increase profitability on TOs through greater efficiencies and implementation of standardized practices
- Hold Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Has familiarity with DHS/USCG missions and operations
- Knowledge of Leidos procurement reachback processes
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.