The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager will work with the USCG IMS PMO team in Alexandria, VA. This position with the lead all associates contractor agreements (ACAs) and will serve as the Leidos primary representative responsible for all associated contractor agreements with other vendors that have products and services that interface with the USCG Infrastructure Managed Services contract. The ACAs lead will ensure all vendor agreements are current, complete, and signed to ensure uninterrupted support of all customers mission sets. ACA lead will support and collaborate with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA in continuing to provide asset management services for all infrastructure managed services that empower all 65,000 end users (EUs) to successful execute the USCG’s eleven mandatory missions.
- Possession of a current DoD Secret clearance is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university required and 8+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience and leadership responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying functional and operational departments
- Data driven and detail-oriented work ethic
- Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
- Strong analytical, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships across the program and customer stakeholders
- Experience managing and reporting on financial activities
- Experience in performing risk management
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Establishes milestones and ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies, and manages risks and program problems and develops mitigations/solutions
- Collaborates with the Senior Program Managers to ensure the customers expectation are met and/or exceeded
- Oversight and management of projects kick-off and close-out
- Oversight of QA initiatives across the program
- Using data analysis skills to increase profitability on TOs through greater efficiencies and implementation of standardized practices
- Prior DoD experience working and familiarity with USCG missions
- Knowledge of Leidos procurement process
- Active PMP certification
- Certification in ITILv4.0 foundations