The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Functional Specialist (FS), Program Security Lead (PSL) to work as part of our PMO office in Alexandria, VA. The IMS program team is looking for an experienced physical security program leader to ensure our asset tracking and physical hardware refresh logistic projects are properly accountable for and tracked across a dynamic IT enterprise that covers over 800 locations. The PSM is involved in the deployment, and maintenance of multiple operational IT enterprise hardware refresh and application solutions to over 65,000 end users (EUs). Limited potential for travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for short durations in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA command cadre.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to hardware refresh projects
- BS degree with 8-12 years of relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Resolve any problems or discrepancies that may arise with orders
- Run periodic spot check reports against material inventory
- Collect packing slips and other relevant documentation for delivered equipment
- Complete Verification of Material Acceptance forms for each delivery
- Assist in the tracking of End-of-Life and End-of-Support for legacy and new equipment
- Obtain accounts and training on Enterprise Data Warehouse inventory system
- Assist with Technology Modernization projects
- Collaborate with customer site logistic teams to collect delivered materials and provide required documentation for continuous tracking and accountability
- Facilitate status review meetings among project team members and clients
- Coordinate with other contractors and system owners as needed
- Coordinate with multiple technical and operational teams to achieve the necessary program, project or activity plans, and schedules
- Follow industry recognized best practices for program management, change management, and configuration control processes to ensure highest quality deliverables and infrastructure performance
- Serve as an advisor on and ensure change documentation is completed on automation
- Key contributor for all Enterprise-wide hardware refreshes as required by current task order ensuring to operational efficiencies
- Examine customer problems, develop, and present solutions, and then implements appropriate corrective action to initiate a change
- Ensure that baseline integrity management can be established within the enterprise
- Support the development and adherence to procedures and policies
- Run reports from asset inventory system for the purpose of tracking equipment
- Coordinate movement of excess assets for disposal
- Work independently; highly skilled with Microsoft office products etc…
- Certification in ITILv4.0 foundations
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.