The Cyber Accelerator maintains a deliberate culture of technical collaboration & best practice sharing across the corporation to enhance solutions, technical discriminators, and maximum re-use of differentiated capabilities. To achieve this mission, a Project Manager (PM) is needed to plan and direct all administrative, financial, and operational activities, enabling the director to focus on larger strategic organizational initiatives. The PM also organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information and makes recommendations and facilitates efficient decision making. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be well connected with the Accelerator team and others across the organization to influence outcomes. The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of Accelerator discriminators and cyber market to partner with the Director in improving those discriminating capabilities and represent the Accelerator internally and externally at the direction of the Director. Developing / having cross-functional networks fosters long-term partnerships, allows for rapid assessment and resolution of issues and barriers, and helps the team build trust within the enterprise.
- Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success
- Coordinate internal and external communications (Prism, Confluence, Technical Exchanges, Technical Summits, etc.)
- Recruitment of and facilitating growth of key personnel including Master Solution Architects
- Establish, prioritize, track, and facilitate closure of actions items (initiation, planning, implementation and closure)
- Provide strategic advice and counsel to the Director
- Assuming day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks
- Manage oversight, track, and advise on financials
- Team coordination including meeting and collaboration conception, preparation and execution
- Strategically lead high-profile projects
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or 6+ with master’s degree (or additional 4 years’ of experience in lieu of degree)
- Able to work collaboratively across the corporation
- Experience / awareness with cyber concepts and technology
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Significant experience in relationship management
- Ability to listen to, understand, prioritize and address mission needs
- Understanding of the Leidos organization, mission, and values
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Secret / TS SCI Clearance
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence, and modern Agile and SecDevOps practices
- Experience with Leidos Capabilities, including full spectrum cyber operations, cybersecurity, cloud security, and others
- Experience with bid and proposal activities, such as working on a capture / proposal
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge Management expertise
- Familiarity with IRAD process
- Excellent writing and presentation development skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.