The roles and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the roles described below.
- Lead and Manage the Repair Depot team
- Lead and Manage the Small Product Manufacturing teams.
- Maintain status information for projects and products that are in production.
- Coordinate with Planning, Procurement and Logistics teams to ensure delivery schedule is met.
- Maintain and monitor performance metrics.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering team on new product introduction.
- Ensure all areas are in compliance with EHS guidelines
- Ensure all documentation is maintained and updated
- Manages a small to mid-sized team consisting of experienced professionals.
- Provides primary input to hiring, firing, promotion, performance and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing Engineering, or related field and 8+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering or operations. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience with the manufacturing of capital, security or aviation related products.
- Experience in planning activities and vendor management
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both in writing and verbally, to a wide-range of audiences
- 2+ years experience leading manufacturing teams or projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems, often with limited information and guidance
- Experience with MES and ERP tools
- Possess one of the following certifications: Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping
- Sound engineering knowledge & understanding
- Interpersonal savvy in prioritizing customer needs with effective business decisions
- Personal sense of integrity and trust
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage critical issues, to avoid escalations/conflicts at a later stage
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Department Hand Offs & Dependencies:
- Engineering, Program, Product, Quality, Service, and Sales Management
- Service Support (Service Admin, Spare Parts, Contracts, Technical Support, Training)
- Supply Chain Organization (Purchasing, Import/Export Team, Logistics Broker, Planners, Fulfillment Team)
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.