Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
Leidos currently has an opening for a Facilities Project Officer for the 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group at Hurlburt Field Florida. The selected candidate will provide project scheduling and monitor to completion of all 363 ISRW SCIFs.
The Project Officer is responsible for conducting short, medium, and long term strategic planning for thirty-seven (37) 361st ISRG facilities worldwide. The applicant develops project programming documentation necessary to advocate for funding and execute facility projects. The applicant also assists project managers (PMs) in capturing the Government’s requirements; as well as tracking and controlling the project’s cost, schedule, and performance. The applicant also assists the PM in maintaining several acquisition efforts on behalf of the 363d ISR Wing. Additionally, the applicant provides status updates, reports, and briefings to unit leadership and stakeholders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and programming projects include long term and short facility projects, Security Plan coordination, and intelligence centric communications systems.
- Travel to project location
- Develop project programming documents
- Determine appropriate funding mechanisms
- Coordinate with host installation facility managers.
Ensure project goals are achieved:
-Perform a technical review of project documents.
-Identify/analyze risks and resolve/mitigate issues.
-Implement changes and minimize Mission Disruption
-Facilitate change requests that impact budget and schedules.
Submit project deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards.
-Advise local representatives in regards to Project Management
-Ensure compliance with mission requirements, Guidelines, and Directives
-Ensure customer satisfaction, safety, and team performance.
Utilize technical knowledge and experience to effectively communicate with other stakeholders.
-Establish effective project communication plans.
-Gather relevant information to maintain Awareness of project status
-Produce timely reports of project status; provide presentation to leadership
Required Qualifications /Skills :
- A Bachelors Degree and 6 + years of experience OR a AAS and 10 years of experience . Additional experience may substitute for a degree.
- 4+ yrs in Project Management or similar field
- 7 years’ of experience in Facility Management.
- Strong understanding of Air Force Planning and Programming methodologies.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Facility project, and budget management experience.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to decide and act independently without further oversight to assigned projects.
- Previous experience with Air Force intelligence/NAVAIR/USACE/AFIMSC/AFCEC.
- Familiarity with SCIF maintenance requirements.
- Must possess at a minimum a Secret Security clearance an have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI security clearance after hiring.
- PMP Certificate is desired.
- Masters Degree is Desired
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.