The Whole Health Division is seeking a senior Program Finance Lead to support direct work and lead the Financial Planning and Analysis activities for the Division.
Leidos is a leader in providing Federal Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
The Whole Health Division delivers operational medical solutions through forward-thinking technology and database driven research studies. Our focus is to improve health and performance for the active duty end-users; identifying and overcoming the complex physiological and psychological challenges they face not only on land, but on, and under the sea. The research done by our team is essential in the effort to build a resilient and ready fighting force. The Whole Health Division has annual revenue in excess of $200m.
- Support the overall reporting of program finances to include EAC projections, funding tracking, invoicing, progress against internal financial performance metrics
- Support oversight from a financial perspective of proposal pricing including price strategy, business case, risk assessment and cash flow analysis
- Support monthly financial reviews (Awards, Net Bookings, Revenue, Fee, Cash)
- Support Annual Operating Plan for business area and supporting the process through final presentations to senior management
- Leading Estimate at complete process and presenting results
- Support Ad-Hoc special requests from the program and finance management teams
- Assist Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
- Manages complex PC tasks
- Completes monthly progress reports
- Works independently on moderate to large projects
- Backlog analysis
- Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
- Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
- Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
- Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
- Ability to handle high volume of data in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
- Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
Fusion and OBI Knowledge
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.