The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Senior Imagery Analyst to support our customer in St. Louis, Missouri. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in imagery analysis to support a national security customer. As an Imagery Analyst you will apply proficient knowledge of GEOINT analysis techniques, Electronic Light Tables (ELTs) and advanced intelligence writing to design, develop and deliver geospatial intelligence products. Products can range from snapshots in time to long-term researched products. The candidate should have deep a geospatial background and a strong ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as they deem appropriate.
The candidate will work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources and datasets to produce current and finished geospatial intelligence products. The Senior Imagery Analyst will prepare geospatial products and present intelligence assessments to customers and advise leadership of intelligence issues and challenges as appropriate. The candidate will exercise their oral and written communication skills to collaborate and interact with analysts within the customer agency and with their customers. In this position the analyst will also assist in the development and documentation of imagery analysis procedures, and maintenance of products. The employee will also be responsible for mentoring journeyman level analysts and developing innovative approaches to solve challenging intelligence problems.
- Active TS/SCI
- HS Diploma and at least 11 years of relevant imagery analysis experience. A bachelor’s degree in a field related to animation may count for up to four years of this experience.
- Ability to produce dynamic GEOINT products.
- 3+ years of direct experience supporting a national level agency customer.
- Strong knowledge of both soft copy exploitation and multi-spectral exploitation functionalities.
- Strong knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management and intelligence writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and build foundational products that increase community awareness of the customer mission.
- Actively managing intelligence collection for assigned issues to include ad-hoc and standing collection requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Experience supporting analysis of WMD mission areas.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.