Leidos is currently seeking a Mechanical / Civil Engineer in Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii.
The successful candidate will work as a Remote Technical Support contractor serving as an R&D requirements liaison between the government site customer and government agency responsible for developing various combat support software tools. The work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility.
• Translate requirements for exploitation products, intelligence resources and engineering expertise necessary to produce intelligence for characterizing selected facilities.
• Provide engineering guidance and judgment throughout the characterization process to produce accurate intelligence estimates.
• Work to translate characterization analysis to construct Underground Targeting & Analysis System (UTAS)/ Integrated Munitions Effects Assessment (IMEA) 3-D models for weaponeering.
• Brief senior officials regarding capability trends and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably civil or mechanical.
- 12+ years of prior related experience.
- Strong background in structural modeling and engineering.
- Familiar with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and drafting software (AutoCAD or SketchUp).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with Senior Officials.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/ poly level clearance.
- Masters degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Modeling and Simulation experience.
- Military or defense-related experience and an understanding of operational planning.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.