The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Systems Integrator. We are seeking a Systems Integrator to support a Leidos Prime Program in the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of critical systems. The selected candidate will be responsible for systems administration activities such as translating those requirements into efforts to procure additional resources or enhance existing resources to optimize the applications running on those servers; providing ideas and solutions to support customer’s network architecture redesign; and working with developers to help troubleshoot varying activities across the network.
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and able to perform expertly given consistently evolving priorities. The candidate will be required to work independently to collaboratively and constructively influence both internal and external organizations for strategic and operational decisions for program entities, Directorate Customers, and Industry Partners to achieve positive results.
- Provide support for the integration, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage the daily activities of the integration and operation of IT systems
- Lead coordination across functional areas
- Evaluate user requirements and support transition to functionality
- Provide Tier 3 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- coordinate process documentation and improve existing processes
- Assess workflow issues and lead improvement efforts
- Analyze and evaluate solutions, influence final decision
- Work directly with the customer and effectively communicate, capturing and operationalizing the customer’s intent
- U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is require
- Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or master’s with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Lean Agile practices
- Ability to influence others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Proven leadership skills in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions Understanding of information security principles and practices.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and strong communication skills.
- PMP, SAFe Agilist Certification, AWS certification
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate
*This position is contingent upon contract award
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.