The Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) operation currently has an opening for an HR Business Partner. This role will report to the Americas’ Human Resources Business Manager and will be based in Tewksbury, MA
The Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) operation’s mission is to transform global security to create a frictionless, fully-integrated security technology ecosystem that enables the safe, healthy, and efficient movement of people and commerce. Our primary markets are domestic and international regulated aviation, ports & borders and other critical infrastructure. This HRBP position will support the SES Vice President of Operations as well as help drive the execution of SES & Corporate HR projects.
The successful candidate will identify opportunities for HR to engage effectively with management, demonstrate HR value by aligning to business objectives, and support change management activities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coaching and consulting; developing selection and retention strategies; and delivering on HR programs (e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Rewards and Recognition, Compliance, etc). The HR Business Partner will serve as a liaison between management and the Human Resources Centers of Excellence to effectively resolve issues, implement and deploy programs, as well as adhere to company policies and mitigate risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field) and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 or more years of prior relevant experience
- Experience implementing employee engagement and retention strategies
- Experience supporting both professional and hourly employee populations
- Strong project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor and strong consultative and communication skills
- A team-player with a willingness to be hands-on with tactical duties and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience manipulating and visualizing data to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making
- Experience leading a workforce through a changing environment
- Experience in defining and documenting milestones, timelines, and deployment plan on all identified SES and Corporate HR projects
- Experience supporting remote employees and / or those located at a customer site
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.