The Leidos NISC IV team is seeking a Real Estate Project Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team. Provides expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements. Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis. Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters' organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs. Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Provide project management support, working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on issue identification and resolution, and developing and updating briefing materials for stakeholders in the space and land portfolios.
- Provide support to the FAA Program Manager at FAA Headquarters, as well as the Technical Leads in Western, Central, and Eastern Service Areas.
- Conduct/manage interactions with real estate stakeholders to develop, oversee, and/or execute complex realty projects, monitor project performance to develop and propose recommendations to address challenges, document best practices for the team and produce accurate and well organized deliverables on schedule.
- Conduct site due diligence to assist client with location decisions.
- Real Estate Portfolio Management to identify and recommend cost savings and consolidation opportunities.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- BS/BA Degree in Real Estate, Project Management or related field and 6 years of related work experience or Masters' Degree and 4 years of related experience
- Experience in real property space planning / location strategy.
- Experience in projects related to real property expansion, consolidation, contraction strategies.
- Knowledge of associated real estate and project management software applications i.e., CoStar, Boma EER, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Basic level understanding of financial concepts such as net present value.
- Write business case and executive briefing reports to present to senior leadership.
- Conduct market research, data analysis and prepare reports.
- FAA or other government agency project management experience.
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of FAA's tools and systems i.e., REMS, RPFMT
- Experience dealing with lease contracting officers to understand lease renewal / extension strategies.
- Financial modeling skills, especially using Microsoft Excel.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.