Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
The ESA V program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
Leidos has an opportunity for an individual to serve as an eDiscovery Specialist at a customer site in Downtown Washington, DC. The eDiscovery Specialist will work with the eDiscovery team, under the direction of the government leadership, to perform administrative tasks, conduct database searches, and perform other applicable eDiscovery tasks. Experience with tools such as Clearwell and Relativity are important to the success of the individual selected for this position.
- Electronic files processing, image and data file conversion, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval.
- Delivering accurate information pursuant to requests in a timely manner is a key focus area of this position.
- Create and perform complex data searches and perform data collections
- Train attorney’s and other staff in the use of applications, such as Clearwell and Relativity
- Setup and manage eDiscovery case files
- Communicate with internal team members and client team members
- Set up permissions in the eDiscovery toolsets and will have to translate eDiscovery requests from customers into the appropriate format to be used in the tools
This position is currently 100% remote due to COVID, with the possibility for remote support depending on performance thereafter.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 12+ weeks.
The sensitive nature of eDiscovery requires the individual selected for this position to have the utmost discretion, as data cannot be disclosed outside of the appropriate channels.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in eDiscovery support, or Master’s degree and 2+ years of experience in eDiscovery support. High school diploma with additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Relativity
- Experience with Clearwell
- The ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation from the Department of Justice prior to beginning work
- U.S. Citizen
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with eDiscovery tools, processes, and procedures
- Past experience with the Department of Justice
- IT Administration Experience
- Active Public Trust access with the Department of Justice
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.