The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a Software Developer in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++, Perl, and Python, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS /SCI security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting a software development team that utilizes a multi-process high performance software system. The candidate will evaluate macro/micro SIGINT data levels and trend historical performance utilizing various statistical applications. The candidate will be a full-time systems developer working in the factory development environment. Familiarity with comparative analysis, UNIX/LINUX, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other software developers and SIGINT analysts, the candidate will interface with the program manager, systems engineer, and customer on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
- Support software development team which utilizes a multi-process, high performance, software system
- Evaluate data at macro/micro levels and trend historical performance using various statistical applications
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
- BS Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math with 8-12 years of software development experience in the SIGINT domain or distributed systems, UNIX IPC, C++, messaging systems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Software development experience with Perl, Python and SQL
- Interprocess communication skills
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and/or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
- Experience with Agile development
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.