Leidos is hiring a Cisco ISE Network Engineer . All work will be performed onsite at the National Maritime Intelligence Center in Suitland, MD. An active TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for this position.
The Hopper ISC is an IT service provider for the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) and for 70+ Navy Intelligence Community global ashore organizations with mission to deploy and operate classified information systems, networks, communications systems, and cybersecurity capabilities. Within Hopper ISC, the Cybersecurity Department includes four divisions (Defensive Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Mission Operations, Assessment & Validation , and Cybersecurity Engineering), and these divisions collectively secure, protect, assess, and monitor fielded IT capabilities against internal and external threats.
Candidate will provide operations, engineering, technical and program management support services and associated supplies to support the cyber related requirements and operations and will routinely work independently to achieve critical mission objectives necessary to continue smooth operations for Hopper, and other internal and external agencies. Routinely will collaborate with different internal and external customers and other experts to develop technical solutions to problems that are complex and not always immediately identifiable in order to timely meet mission objectives.
The Cybersecurity Engineering Division is responsible for providing in-depth Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE) Support to the ONI Enterprise and the mission of Assessment and Authorization for NAVINTEL DAO. The Security Engineering Division identifies and matures information system security requirements and ensures those requirements are effectively integrated into information technology components and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration. Cybersecurity Engineering Division is also is the engineering and system administration lead for new cybersecurity tools entering the enterprise.
- Provide network engineering support and install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the Cisco Identify Services (ISE) tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to deploy Cisco ISE network access control features (e.g. IEEE 802.1x modules).
- Provide network engineering support and shall install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the RedSeal tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to build-out the enterprise network map, develop and maintain a prioritized list of concern areas based on threat vectors identified by the tool, and help the team fully use all features of the tool in support of the CYBERDEP mission.
- Capture and refine information security requirements and ensure their integration into information technology components and information systems through purposeful security design and configuration.
- Cross Domain Solution (CDS) Systems interconnecting multiple classification enclaves
- Identify and Access Management (IdAM) Solutions, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Public Key Enablement systems
- Provide remediation recommendations and mitigating strategies for vulnerabilities discovered and maintain in-depth knowledge of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG), STIG technologies such as Tenable Nessus, STIG Viewer, Security Requirements Guides (SRG), Security Content Checker (SCC), STIG benchmarks, open-source tools such as Vulnerator, and other automated tools that assist with the assessment of security controls and the presentation of security assessment results.
- Support the development, documentation and delivery of training and training materials on all cyber tools, software, processes and policies.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS/ BA in Engineering, Engineering Discipline, or Technical Discipline and 7 years of practical engineering and design experience DoD systems/networks; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 6+ months of professional experience with Cisco ISE and/or RedSeal-
- CCNA Security, CISSP, or CASP certification
Salary to be determined by applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities, internal equity, market data, and contractual requirements.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.