The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Project and Program Analyst!
The candidate will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Planning & Requirements Group, Terminal Program Implementation Team (PIT) with project scheduling activities associated with FAA aircraft navigation aids.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Routine duties will include:
- Track and report on program/project metrics using Primavera, Corporate Work Plan (CWP), Tableau reports, etc.
- Provide Program Analyst support maintaining project schedule status updates and resourcing data.
- Monitor budget authorizations, financial commitments, and obligated costs for various projects providing general information as needed.
- Generate status reports for project schedule timelines, resources, ad hoc reports, and provide monthly synopsis reviews.
- Support out-year annual program schedule planning efforts, resource requirement inputs, etc.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite in Des Moines, WA (once temporary Pandemic related remote work is over or when asked to return to the office).
- Experience with scheduling software, such as MS Project OR Primavera.
- Experience in scheduling, resourcing, and preparing reports on a recurring basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience OR a Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience OR Additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.