Leidos' Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) operation is seeking a Production Control Manager to join our team in Vista, CA. Check out this link to learn more about Security Enterprise Solutions (SES), formally known as Security Detection & Automation. https://www.leidos.com/markets/aviation/security-detection
The Production Control Manager is responsible for the distributed team that manages these activities:
• Managing Manufacturing Order release and scheduling within Costpoint.
• Leading meetings and analysis to ensure production schedules are met.
• Ensuring schedule changes from ECO’s, Make/Buy decisions, and revision changes are implemented efficiently, and impacted Manufacturing Orders are updated.
• Identifying and resolving material shortages prior to production need dates.
• Communicating material shortages to Planning and Purchasing.
• Facility utilization planning.
• Maintain status information for projects and products that are in production.
• Coordinate with Planning, Procurement and Logistics teams to ensure delivery schedule is met.
• Maintain and monitor performance metrics.
• Maintain and develop production cost tracking data.
• Defect tracking and MRB representation.
• Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of production control, planning, materials management, or manufacturing management.
• Prior experience with the manufacturing of capital, security or aviation related products.
• Experience in planning activities and vendor management
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both in writing and verbally, to a wide-range of audiences
• Ability to solve complex problems, often with limited information and guidance
• Experience with MES and ERP tools, ideally Costpoint.
• Personal sense of integrity and trust
• Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage critical issues, to avoid escalations/conflicts at a later stage
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to translate data into actionable information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Driven by our talented workforce, the Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) is the cornerstone of Leidos’ comprehensive suite of fully integrated security detection and automation solutions for aviation, ports and borders, and critical infrastructure customers around the world, with more than 24,000 products deployed across 120 countries. Leidos is positioned to address emerging and evolving threats through rapid development of innovative solutions for our global customers.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.