Leidos' Intelligence Group has an opening for a SharePoint Developer Intern to be part of a dynamic team to support the Security Equipment Deployment Services (SEDS) Contract deploying TSA Checkpoint Security Equipment across the United States and in support of Internal Research and Development (IRAD) efforts for programs in the Intelligence Group portfolio. This position is 100% remote/telework. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of MS365 SharePoint front-end tools (creating sites, establishing lists and libraries, implementing custom workflows, managing permissions), as well as PowerAutomate. They will assist improving an existing SharePoint environment to include site organization, updates, implementation of new capabilities, and troubleshooting. Note: this position requires completion of a basic vetting process with TSA.
- Interacts with program staff to identify needs and issues
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Develops and maintains documentation for implemented solutions
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years of university-level computer science coursework.
- SharePoint design and front-end development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain workload in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Able to pass a government background check/vetting process
- Experience with data visualization and data representation.
- Experience in an Agile development work environment.
- Currently possess Computing Environment Certification: CIW Web Developer, Certified Web Developer, or CSS3.
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,400.00 - $52,000.00 - $65,600.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.