Leidos is seeking a Virtual Health Tier III Application Engineer to work remotely supporting the DHMSM contract. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking multiple candidates for the engineering team to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide Tier III Service Desk functions for evaluating, processing/resolving, reporting, and tracking of trouble tickets. Monitoring ServiceNow queues, managing software problem incidents, to ensure information is complete and accurate to facilitate reproduction, analysis, and resolution.
- Coordinate with the Tier I / Tier II support center staff and/or ticket originator to confirm or obtain additional information and assign classification and priority to facilitate timely processing.
- Manage the User Account provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Investigate COTS and custom software application issues, gathering log files, and coordinating DevOps and Development team support – as needed.
- Handle routine tasks with no assistance, completing new assignments with general instructions.
- Work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature, using engineering judgement to resolve issues and make recommendations following standard practices and procedures.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- US Citizen with current US Government clearance; ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical field and minimum 7+ years prior relevant operational application support experience.
- Must agree to working in a 24/7, rotational shift environment.
- Recent DevOps and/or Tier III engineering experience in operational environment.
- Possess excellent analytical problem solving and communication skills; professional and courteous.
- Must learn quickly, work independently, be detail-oriented, and excellent time management skills.
- Must have the ability to own a technical task and work it to completion.
- Experience in an operations environment with extensive phone and email interaction with end users.
- Experience troubleshooting user issues and gathering information to support resolution.
- Experience with ServiceNow ticket management tool.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting software applications in an AWS cloud environment.
- Experience scripting (Bash, Python) in a Linux (RHEL) environment.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server 2016 & 2019; IIS Server 10, SQL Server 2016, and .Net 3.5-4.8
- Experience with PowerShell and Visual Studio to support automation & troubleshooting.
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Current DHA clearance, DHA-issued CAC, and DHA administrator accesses.
- Experience with Philips eCareManager, Capsule, and Caregility applications.
- Experience with monitoring tools (AppDynamics, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, etc).
- Experience using and/or maintaining development and automation tools such as Git, Jira, Terraform, Cloudformation, Packer, Consul, Vault, Kubernetes, Maven.
- Experience troubleshooting application environments including the following technologies:
- FHIR/HL7 interface standards
- Hashicorp Vault and Consul applications
- REST API’s (JSON, XML)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Container Orchestration (Rancher, Kubernetes)
- Spring based microservices
- Experience with the following technologies is desired:
- CI/CD pipeline automation (GitLab CI, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) architecture design, deployment, migration, and sustainment
- Container/Artifact Registries (e.g. GitLab, Nexus, Harbor)
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools and process.
- Experience with Identity and access management.
- Experience with ITIL.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.