UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
Service Operations Analysts are the main points of contact for our Clients. They are multi skilled and form the team that is the first line interaction point for the individual client seeking resolution. They deal with both clients and suppliers to address issues and requests, escalating to 2nd Line engineers and wider Service Team when required but also providing support and fixes directly with our clients when possible.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Service Operations Analysts deliver a number of ITIL processes in a professional manner, while developing an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and the service that Leidos delivers to help both customers and Leidos to be successful. Career development and training is also available within Leidos to help individuals to progress within the team through engineering or Service Operations. Within Leidos, Service Operations Analysts:
- Are part of the team delivering a professional and effective service desk capability, handling calls and contacts for incident resolution and request fulfilment within SLA.
- Provide high quality communication to stakeholders at all levels, both written and verbal, that clearly explain key issues and events affecting the client’s services delivered.
- Ensure that Incidents and Service Requests are responded to and that customers are regularly kept up to date so that customers have confidence that their issues are being actively addressed.
- Escalate to 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineering Teams when appropriate in order to resolve more complex customer issues.
- Provide telephone support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner to maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team.
- Proactively monitor Incidents for trends and potential Problem Records and highlight these to the Service Desk Manager in order to ensure the availability of the service.
- Work in conjunction with other IT teams to ensure successful resolution of any issues.
- Update Service Desk documentation for new processes and procedures to share best practice and good ideas, reducing any duplication of effort.
- Produce both customer-facing and internal knowledge base documentation as required.
- Actively participate in Continual Service Improvement Activities to share their experience and knowledge and support service enhancement.
- Understand Change Management processes and, following training and if required, assist the Change Manager in change co-ordination.
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting
- Work on a development programme focusing on development goals and career path.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with, end users, suppliers and Leidos teams.
- A good understanding of how IT works and the basic principles of modern information technology (infrastructure, networks etc)
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal) to engage and support our customers.
- A strong work ethic and desire to learn and progress.
- Ability to be cleared to high levels of security clearance (UK Nationals only – dual nationals may be considered depending on circumstance)
- Experience in working on a service desk dealing with incidents and requests in a multi customer environment with multiple partners triaging to 2nd and 3rd support tiers providing ITIL processes for our clients.
- As a preference hold a qualification in ITIL Foundation.
- Experience of utilising an ITSM tool
- Experience in first line support and liaising with internal departments and 3rd party suppliers.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.