Leidos is seeking an ETL Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems. Based in DevOps framework, participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement using Python, Java and NiFi.
- Work with ETL developers to expand Spark and NiFi data ingest flows.
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies.
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services.
- Coordinate closely with team members, Delivery Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases.
- Analyze (though proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs.
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices.
- Use industry leading DevOps tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Linux bash scripting.
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities.
- Identify and apply best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices.
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Python, Java and Bash.
- Familiar working in an Agile development environment and tempo.
- Familiar with development using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiar with using version control systems.
- Familiar with using issue/problem tracking systems.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Experience operating in a SAFe environment.
- Experience with Spark and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with NIFI
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.